"I understand. Your heart may feel dead and gone, but it's there. Something wild and strong and valiant, just waiting to be released." - J. Eldredge

Monday, December 7, 2015

Just Write Something

I don't exactly know what to write at the moment. I just know that when you have something that needs to be done, the best thing to do is just show up.

As I'm getting the nudge to write, I'm asking, "But what should I write about"?

"Don't worry." was the answer. "Just write something."

So I thought I'd write what I know. I know that despite all my shortcomings, my mistakes, my failures, my successes, my very best attributes, that I am created for something....And that I am loved.

I also know that despite (your list here) you are loved, too. Even if you think you're not. Even if you think you don't need to be loved by a sovereign God. Even if you named your new baby Saint West. You are. You just are.



So. There you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment