"I understand. Your heart may feel dead and gone, but it's there. Something wild and strong and valiant, just waiting to be released." - J. Eldredge

Monday, May 28, 2012

Photography Phun

Hazel Joy and I got to hang out with Christina Klas over the weekend. She's so very talented. Thanks Christina for sharing your gifts. And thank you thank you thank you for capturing my girls personality, just right.

Do you live in the Tacoma/Lakewood area? I would highly HIGHLY recommend Christina as your family photographer. I met her at the park thinking Hazel would be her only subject for the day. She asked if I'd like to get in on the action and I sheepishly said, "well yeah, but no."  I had been up since 3 am and had dirty "mom hair." I hadn't even brushed my hair that day. But she said. "Ah who cares. get in there!"

I am so glad I listened to her. Messy hair and all, in 20 minutes she captured a glimpse of the relationship I share with Hazel Joy. That is talent, ya'll. 

If you're on Facebook, "like" her page! http://www.facebook.com/ChristinaKlasPhotography

Also. Show Christina some love. Tell me what YOU think of her work. Even better tell HER what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment