"I understand. Your heart may feel dead and gone, but it's there. Something wild and strong and valiant, just waiting to be released." - J. Eldredge

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Don't Blink or You'll Miss Everything

Yesterday afternoon I mentioned that by next week Hazel would be rolling over from her tummy to her back. It seemed like a good guesstimate because she moved from her tummy to her side for the first time that day. A few hours later, I put her on her tummy to show Ian what I was talking about....


Hazel showed me otherwise. In the video she's starting out on her side, because Girlfriend moved from her tummy to that position faster than I could get the camera ready. It's foretelling of what's to come. Hazel is now on the move and mom and dad will have to just try and keep up.

Yeah, just try.

Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment